By enabling the welcome SMS, you can send welcome SMS to new subscribers, if you’d like to send Unsubscribe/Opt-Out link at the end of the welcome messages, checkout the Unsubscribe/Opt-Out mobile number by URL article.
Documentation Resources Send welcome SMS to new subscribers
Send welcome SMS to new subscribers
Updated on Mar 08, 2022
In this Category
- Import Subscribers Using a CSV File
- Sending an SMS to the Author of a Post
- How to configure Bitly in WP SMS
- Integrate with Zapier
- WooCommerce SMS variables and order meta
- Allow WooCommerce shop manager to send SMS in WP SMS
- How to Enable Quick Reply SMS For a Custom Number in WordPress Admin?
- Send SMS through the website (Front-end)
- Unsubscribe/Opt-Out mobile number by URL
- Quform and WP SMS Integration
- Contact Form 7 and WP SMS Integration
- Gravity Forms and WP SMS Integration
- Troubleshoot WP SMS Scheduling Issues
- Converting GravityForms Entries into Subscribers
- Send SMS to new subscribers after 3 days subscriptions
- Translate WP SMS (Localization)
- Secure Login with Two-Factor Authentication SMS (2FA)
- Troubleshooting SMS Delivery Problems
- Converting Contact Form 7 Entries into Subscribers
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.