All three Quform, Gravity Forms, and Contact Form 7 are compatible with WP SMS. They enable you to send SMS messages after integrating them with WP SMS. Quform is a popular WordPress plugin that allows you to create forms on your website. When you integrate WP SMS Pro with Quform, you can set up SMS notifications and alerts to be sent to users after they submit a form.
Integrate WP SMS Pro with Quform
To access Quform options, activate the Quform plugin. Then go to SMS → Settings on the WordPress Admin Bar.
Each Quform form contains two sections. In other words, there are two options for sending SMS. You are able to send SMS either to one or multiple numbers or a field of the form.
Send an SMS to Numbers
- Activate the Send SMS to a number to receive an SMS after submission.
- Afterward, you must enter the Phone number(s) to send the SMS to.
- Finally, you can add a message body containing the text of the SMS message.
Send an SMS to Field
- First of all, you should select the field you want to receive an SMS after activating the Send SMS to field. It sends an SMS to the value of the selected field.
- Then, add a text you want to send in the message body field.
Currently, WP SMS is integrated with Quform, Gravity Forms, and Contact Form 7. If you are using any other form plugin and want to integrate it with WP SMS, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help you get the most out of your forms and improve your communication with your users.