The WP SMS Fluent Integrations add-on is the best solution for improving communication on your fluent plugins. This flexible add-on bridges the gap between your Fluent plugins, WP SMS & WP SMS Pro plugins, allowing you to easily deliver important updates by SMS.
This Add-on provides you:
- Enhanced Contact Notifications: Get SMS notifications when website visitors sign up for your services or newsletters.
- Form Submission Alerts: Receive real-time notifications regarding form submissions, guaranteeing rapid replies to enquiries and feedback.
- Improve Customer Support: by getting SMS notifications for critical ticket events such as new ticket creation, customer replies, ticket assignments, and ticket closures.
Add-On requires the following from your host:
- PHP version 7.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.7 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.2 or higher.
1. Make sure the below plugins are installed in advance:
2. Install WP SMS Fluent Integrations
- Download the plugin from Your account → Orders → “Your order number”
- Go to Plugins → Add New and upload wp-sms-fluent-integrations.zip
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Add you domain in Your account → Orders → “Your order number” → Manage domain
- Enter your license key on SMS → Settings → Licenses to enable automatic updates
Activate the license through wp-config.php
You can also activate your license key through wp-config.php by adding the code
After activating the add-on all you need to do is navigate to SMS → Settings → Add-Ons. Here are the options that are available now:
In WP SMS integration with Fluent CRM you have 3 options to use SMS notifications for:
- Contact Subscribed
- Contact Unsubscribed
- Contact Pending Subscription
This integration offers Customized Form SMS notifications that can be sent whether to prefixed numbers or to a field on the form for the events below:
- Subscription Form
- Contact Form Demo
Its hard to miss SMS notifications when it comes to support. It’s vital to receive alerts as soon as occasions happen. Here are some that this integration supports :
- Ticker Created
- Replied By the Customer
- Ticket Assigned
- Ticket Closed
The WP SMS Fluent Integrations configuration document improves WordPress SMS alerts by guiding users through setup with Fluent CRM, Fluent Form, and Fluent Support for key event notifications.