Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, and Quform are compatible with WP SMS. They enable you to send SMS after integrating each of them with WP SMS. Gravity Forms is a popular WordPress plugin that allows you to create forms on your website. When you integrate WP SMS Pro with Gravity Forms, you can set up SMS notifications and alerts to be sent to users after they submit a form.
Integrate WP SMS Pro with Gravity Forms
To access the options for the Gravity Forms plugin, make sure it is activated on your WordPress site. Then, you can find the settings for the Gravity Forms integration by navigating to SMS → Settings in the WordPress Admin Bar.
In the Gravity Forms options, you have two ways to send SMS messages through your Gravity Forms forms. These options are:
- Send an SMS to one or more phone numbers.
- Send an SMS to a field of the form.
Send SMS to Numbers
- Activate the Send SMS to a number status to receive an SMS after submission.
- Afterward, you must enter the number(s) to send the SMS to.
- Finally, you can add a message body containing the text of the SMS message.
Send an SMS to Field
- First of all, you should select the field you want to receive an SMS after submission. It sends an SMS to the value of the selected field.
- Then, add a text you want to send in the message body field.
Currently, WP SMS is integrated with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, and Quform. If you are using any other form plugin and want to integrate it with WP SMS, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help you get the most out of your forms and improve your communication with your users.