WP SMS is compatible with Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, and Quform. They all enable you to send SMS after integrating with WP SMS. They can be configured in just a few minutes! Here is a guide on how to integrate WP SMS with Contact Form 7 to send SMS after users submit forms:
Integrate WP SMS with Contact Form 7
- The Contact Form 7 plugin needs to be activated in order to start sending SMS with WP SMS options.
- After activating it, go to SMS -> Settings -> Integration
- Now you need to activate the SMS meta box on Contact Form 7 section. It will add WP SMS options to the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Then, go to Contact -> Contact Forms from the WordPress Admin Bar and select the form you want to configure.
- On the selected form, choose SMS Notification.
- Every form you create in Contact Form 7 has two sections. To put it another way, you can send SMS in two different ways. It is possible to send SMS either to number(s) or a field of the form.
Send SMS to Numbers
- Enter the number(s) to send SMS to.
- Add a message body containing the text of the SMS message.
Send SMS to Field
- Type the field name you want to receive SMS after submission. It sends SMS to the value of the chosen field
- Then, add a text you want to send in the message body field.
Please make sure you use %%
Please note that WP SMS is currently integrated with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, and Quform. For integrating any other form plugins, please contact us.