Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, and Quform are compatible with WP SMS. They enable you to send SMS after integrating each of them with WP SMS. You can configure them in just a few clicks! Here is the instruction to integrate WP SMS Pro with Gravity Forms and send SMS after a user submits a form:
Integrate WP SMS Pro with Gravity Forms
To access Gravity Forms options, make sure the Gravity Forms plugin is activated. Then, navigate to SMS -> Professional on the WordPress Admin Bar.
In Gravity Forms options, there are two sections in each form you created in Gravity Forms. In other words, you have two options to send SMS: Sending an SMS either to number(s) or a field of the form.
Send SMS to Numbers
- Activate the Send SMS to a number status to receive SMS after submission.
- Afterward, you must enter the number(s) to send SMS to.
- Finally, you can add a message body containing the text of the SMS message.
* X is the name of the form you created for Gravity Forms
Send SMS to Field
- First of all, you should select the field you want to receive SMS after submission. It sends SMS to the value of the selected field
- Then, add a text you want to send in the message body field.
Please note that WP SMS is currently integrated with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, and Quform. For integrating any other form plugins, please contact us.