Are you using Twilio as the gateway, and your SMS cannot be delivered?
Here are some solutions to resolve this issue:
- Make sure you are not using the trial Twilio account.
- Make sure the number appears in your verified numbers list in your Twilio console. If it doesn’t, then you will need to verify it from that page first.
- Try to send SMS with or without the mobile country code (You can empty the country code on the Setting » General as well)
- Make sure the destinations’ numbers are correct.
- Make sure the sender-id is correct and you have enough credit on your account balance.
If you are still having problems sending SMS, contact us.