The Cellsynt Gateway Configuration guide provides instructions on how to set up and use the Cellsynt Gateway with the WP SMS WordPress plugin. By using the Cellsynt gateway in conjunction with the WP SMS plugin, website administrators can send SMS messages to anyone in the world. For more information, check out this page.
To get started, navigate to the SMS gateway field in the WP SMS settings and fill out the necessary configuration options. You will need to have an API username, an API password, and a Sender number (or ID).
to properly configure the gateway. These can be generated, retrieved, and managed within the. Cellsynt dashboard under the Clients section.
Follow the below steps and fill out the fields:
- Go to the WP SMS Plugin in the WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Select SMS Gateway. (You need to select among Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway)
- Fill out the fields for the API username, API password, and Sender number (or ID)
- Click Save Changes
- Verify that the Gateway Status is now Activated