WP SMS plugin is integrated with Octopush gateway and by using them, you are able to send SMS to anyone in France, or in the world.
First of all, you can take a look at Octopush API. Then, go to the gateway field on WP SMS Settings.
Our settings are four fields to fill in: API Username, API Password, Sender Number, and API Key.
You need your Octopush API Login/Username (Your Email Address), API Key, and SMS Type Code to send SMS.
Follow the below steps and fill out the fields:
- Find your Gateway’s API Login/Username(Your Email Address) and API Key
- Go to WP SMS Plugin » Settings » Gateway
- Copy them to API Username and API Password fields
- After that, add the SMS Type Code to the API Key field. e.g. WWW = Premium World.
- Fill out the Sender ID (up to 11 characters)
- Finally, Save Changes to see Gateway Status is activated!