The Octopush Gateway Configuration guide provides instructions on how to set up and use the Octopush gateway with the WP SMS WordPress plugin. By using the Octopush gateway in conjunction with the WP SMS plugin, website administrators can send SMS messages to anyone in France, or in the world.
First of all, you can take a look at Octopush API. Then navigate to the SMS gateway field in the WP SMS settings and fill out the necessary configuration options. You will need to have an API Login/Username (Your Email Address), API Key, and SMS Type Code to properly configure the gateway. These can be generated, retrieved, and managed within the Octopush dashboard under the API Clients section.
- Find your Gateway’s API Login/Username(Your Email Address) and API Key
- Go to the WP SMS Plugin in the WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Select SMS Gateway
- Copy them to API Username and API Password fields
- After that, add the SMS Type Code to the API Key field. e.g. WWW = Premium World.
- Click Save Changes
- Verify that the Gateway Status is now Activated