After reading that, go to the gateway field on WP SMS Settings. Our settings are four fields to fill in: API Username, API Password, and Sender Number.
You need your API Username, API Password, and Sender ID to send SMS.
Follow the below steps:
- Find your Reach Interactive Gateway’s API Username and API Password
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
- From Dashboard Sidebar Menu navigate to WP SMS Plugin » Settings » Gateway
- Copy your gateway’s API Username and API Password to API Username and API Password fields
- Fill out the Sender Number/ID
- Finally, Save Changes to see Gateway Status is activated!