The Onewaysms Gateway Configuration guide provides instructions on how to set up and use the Onewaysms Gateway with the WP SMS WordPress plugin. By using the Onewaysms gateway in conjunction with the WP SMS plugin, website administrators can send SMS messages to anyone in the world. For more information, check out the API pdf of the gateway.
To get started, navigate to the SMS gateway field in the WP SMS settings and fill out the necessary configuration options. You will need to have an API username, API password, API URLs, and a Sender Number to properly configure the gateway. These can be generated, retrieved, and managed within the Onewaysms dashboard under the API Clients section.
Follow the below steps:
- Find your OneWaySMS Gateway’s API Username, API Password, and API URLs
- Go to the WP SMS Plugin in the WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Select SMS Gateway
- Fill out API Username, API Password
- Add your MT URL to the Credit Balance URL field
- Click Save Changes
- Verify that the Gateway Status is now Activated