All three Quform, Gravity Forms, and Contact Form 7 are compatible with WP SMS. They enable you to send SMS messages after you integrate them with WP SMS. They are easy to set up. Below is the instruction to integrate WP SMS Pro with Quform and sending SMS after a form is submitted:
Integrate WP SMS Pro with Quform
To access Quform options, activate the Quform plugin. Then go to SMS -> Professional on the WordPress Admin Bar.
Each Quform form contains two sections. In other words, there are two options to send SMS. You are able to send SMS either to number(s) or a field of the form.
Send SMS to Numbers
- Activate the Send SMS to a number to receive SMS after submission.
- Afterward, you must enter the Phone number(s) to send SMS to.
- Finally, you can add a message body containing the text of the SMS message.
Send SMS to Field
- First of all, you should select the field you want to receive SMS after activating the Send SMS to field. It sends SMS to the value of the selected field.
- Then, add a text you want to send in the message body field.
Please note that WP SMS is currently integrated with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, and Quform. For integrating any other form plugins, please contact us.